Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reflection

I personally liked reading every day for a certain amount of time and then blogging about it. It was much easier for me to blog about what I had read rather than writing it down on a piece of paper. It was also easier this way, that way if we wanted to read everyone elses in the class to see what they read and get ideas for the next book we want to read, we can read their blog. Doing it in blog form also, helped you stay accountable because, it would keep track of the time and date you would blog each time. It also made it easier to keep track of each blog that you blogged to see how many more you needed too, to get the required amount. I think it was also fun and enjoyable this way because, we could learn a lot about one another and read what others said and how they enjoyed the book they were reading. Some of the ones that I read from people in our class would crack me up. Especially, if they didn't enjoy the book or they did and just the way they talked about the book and what happened in it made me chuckle. Doing it this way has made me really enjoy reading more and more. I know I will do a lot reading this summer because, it's really enjoyable to do and sometimes I get so wrapped up in my reading that I act like I am in the location they are and then I quit reading and come back to reality that I am actually not there, and that I am just in Kansas :)! I read a lot of chick books, I guess is what you could call them. Most of them were, by Nicholas Sparks. I really enjoy his books. Even though most of them always end up sad, there still good too me. I am striving to finish Lady in Waiting this summer. It's a good book and has taught me a lot and it'll be a good bible study book for me this summer, to grow in love and my strengthen my relationship with God :)! This will be good to read during the summer because, I'll get to read whatever I want and I don't have to worry about at thing :)! CHEERS TO READING :D! It's been fun and great, I am sure you'll hear from me this summer, maybe some stuff on books or life in general :)!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have enjoyed the reading and blogging. I really hope you keep reading - and it sounds like the Sparks books are a good series for you. I do hope you finish Lady in Waiting - I know Elizabeth has really enjoyed it. I'm going to check with you in the fall and see how the reaading is going!! You haven't escaped me yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete