Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lovely days but really HOT!

Why hello all to who is reading this. I thought I’d make myself a blog because some of my other friends made one about their summers so I thought I’d join in on the fun. Even though what I’m doing this summer isn’t as exciting as what they are doing. But, I still have some excitements to share. So far this summer I have been a Crew Leader at Bible School, helped out with summer school-in the Art department, helping my Uncle Charlie at his law office, and also an assistant to the Recreation Department. I’m also taking General Psychology online, and that gets done on July 23rd. Online classes seem so much easier. I like how we can use our books on our tests that make it much easier for me. I’m looking forward to the Fourth of July weekend. Molly and I are making a trip down to Dallas. Kyle is in Dallas for PT. And we decided we’d go visit him and see how he is doing down there and that’d give me and Molly a chance to get out of Kansas, which I can’t wait for. Don’t get me wrong I love Kansas since I’ve grown up here all my life; I just want to get out of the state for a while, Kansas can be boring especially where I’m from HA! And I’ll get to see some family while I’m there so I’m excited for that as well. School doesn’t start till the 26th of August this year so I’ll have a longer summer than some, which is good somewhat but, then again I can’t wait to see all my friends back at school. I have to move back in early on the 21st since I’ll be a third year in Discipleship-we have leadership positions this year. I am head of “Nurture” which is exactly the one I wanted. I did some praying about as well did Ashlee-our Discipleship leader who is AMAZING, decided that I would be fit for this job. I felt as though it would be a good fit for me. I love praying for others, and by giving people cards or note to brighten up their days. It puts a smile to their face as well as mine once they read it, and see who it’s from. I’m anxious to see how my junior year will go. I can’t believe I’m already at junior at SC. It’s so crazy, how fast time flies by. One minute you are in kindergarten the next you’re in junior high, the next your finally graduating from High School. And then finally you’re off to college, going on to the next step in life. I’m so thankful and blessed for such great friends that I’ve met so far at SC; I wouldn’t trade them for anyone else they are all a great bunch of people and each of them have own special kick and makes them awesome good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment