Thursday, March 4, 2010

Disappointed Ending...


So this will be the third time that I've watched the movie before I read the book. I saw Dear John in theatres, in late February and decided that I wanted to read the book because everyone said the movie had a horrible ending compared to the book. So, now I want to see for myself what the ending is like in the book and just to compare the two. I agree though I honestly didn't like the ending at all in the movie. I really love Nicholas Spark's books. This will be my third book that I've read of his. He is a really great author. They always seem to have some sort of twist in them, and that makes them really interesting. I am reading about John's life right now and how his life was then and now before he met Savannah. It's really good so far, I can't seem to put it down. I am really enjoy reading it because, I like comparing the two from the book to the movie, it's funny to spot some of the differences in the two. If I do must say so myself in the movie the guy that played John is really cute, and he's on the cover of the book so I always have a smile on myself when I start to read, and sometimes I even like to pretend that I am Savannah. I am the one he falls in love with. A girl can dream right ;)! I would recommend this book though, it is really good :)! I think you girls, maybe you boys, I don't know would really enjoy this. That is it for now, I'll keep you posted with more later on :)!

Read for an hour and half

No comments:

Post a Comment